Do noissue Stamps come with ink?
Our self-inking stamps come preloaded with an ink cartridge of the color you selected and our manual wooden stamps come with an ink pad, also with the color you selected.
All of the ink that we use is soy-based, so rest assured there are no nasty chemicals involved.
How long will the ink last?
The ink in our ink pads should last at a very minimum of 6 months. To preserve the ink, keep the lid closed when not using it so that the ink won't dry.
Our self-inking stamp is good for well over 500 impressions before needing to apply more ink. To do this, you just need to remove the cartridge and add ink to the pad.
What materials can I stamp?
noissue Stamps can be used on a variety of materials!
From the fun we have had so far with our stamps - they work really well on cards, boxes, paper bags, hang tags wood and coffee cups! We can't wait to see how you are using your stamps at #noissuestamps
What are your stamps made of?
noissue Stamps are made from quality materials, so that they have a longer lifetime. Your stamp also comes with a soy-based ink pad or cartridge, soy inks are a renewable resource, and leave no petroleum behind - so you can use it on compostable materials.
Self-inking - These are made from over 65% post-consumer waste plastic and come with a soy-based ink cartridge.
Manual - These are made from FSC certified wood and a rubber pad.
What color ink do you have?
At the moment we have 4 ink colors:
- Blue (Closest to PMS 300 C)
- Red (Closest to PMS 032 C)
- Green (Closest to PMS 354 C)
Can I buy ink refills?
At the moment we don't sell ink as a stand-alone product, only when ordered with stamps. We are working on offering our sustainable soy-based inks - stay tuned!
How long will my stamp last?
noissue Stamps are made with quality materials and if kept & used correctly, will last for many years.
Our traditional wooden stamp is good for well over 10,000 impressions and our self-inking, 10 x that. Check out our article on how to look after your stamp here.
How should I take care of my noissue Stamp?
It doesn't take much to keep your noissue Stamp in optimum condition - here are a few handy tips from the team:
- Store your stamp in a cool, dry and dark place. Heat and light will sometimes melt, distort or crack the rubber on your stamp and we wouldn't want that!
- Don't use nasty inks. Yes, we're looking at you alcohol and solvent inks! By using soy-based or water-based inks, the rubber on your stamp will stay healthy and so will the materials you are stamping.
- Give it a clean every now and again. To do this use a damp cloth or non-chemical based wipes and give it a gentle clean.
What are your sizes/types of stamps?
We have two types of noissue Stamps:
These are a classic wooden stamp which all come with an ink pad in a color of your choice. You can order these in the below sizes:
- 3cm x 3cm / 1.19 in x 1/19 in
- 5cm x 5cm / 1.97 in x 1.97 in
- 8cm x 8cm / 3.15 in x 3.15 in
These come in a color of your choice with a ready-to-go ink cartridge. You can order these in the below size:
- Circle - 5cm x 5cm / 1.97in x 1.97in
- 2.6cm x 0.9cm / 1.03 in x 0.36 in
- 5.8cm x 2.2cm / 2.29 in x 0.87 in
Do I need to mirror my design for noissue Stamps?
Just upload your logo and take it easy, you deserve it - we'll take care of the rest.
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
No worries, we can help!Contact Us